Friday, November 28, 2008

Miracle

I am feeling grateful for many things this Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for yummy gluten free food, for fun games, and fun times! I'm grateful for a husband that makes me laugh everyday! I am grateful for Gilmore Girls reruns and chocolate pie.

I am overwhelmingly grateful for knowledge and for good doctors. These two things have helped me to find ways to manage my pain and live a better life. I'm grateful for what I've learned from the pain that I have experienced at such a young age, because it will enable me to better serve and uplift others throughout my life. I am also grateful that my life--now with more manageable pain--will be more beautiful and fuller than I ever imagined it would be.

I am very grateful for friends who live good lives and who are selfless and kind. Just today our friends gave a us a gift of money that a group of our friends put together to help us pay down some of our medical debt. I've had the feeling that somehow the burden of our medical debt would one day be relieved. Today was an answer to some of those prayers. I am very grateful Penrose 80! We hope we can return the favor and help all of you as well! We are humbled by your thoughtfulness and will be forever grateful for your love and support.

1 comment:

Lindsey Sharp said...

Emily that is the sweetest thing! How awesome to recieve such a blessing! Blessing will come! I love you guys!